Wednesday, December 27, 2006

2 More Credit Cards Paid Off!!

Finally! 2 more credit cards have a $0 balance. Now I have to be careful and I can not fall into the credit card hole again. I still have alot of debt to deal with, but having 3 cards with a $0 balance just gets me motivated to keep going. I was looking at my spending report from Oct 06 to Dec 06 and my spending has decreased from $3,000 all the way to $1,000. I have been on a strict budget cut and I've been doing just fine. I've elimated fast food about 99%. No more snacks at the gas station, and I know where all my money goes. If you actually take the time and write down all your spending habbits for 30 days, you'll be amazed at how fast you can lose all your money to $1 and $2 items. I highly recommend to write everything down for 30 days. Don't wait till New Years, just do it NOW.

It's almost that time of the month again, the 1st, when I redo my Net Worth calculations. I'm still -$123,000 away from reaching my $100,000 goal!

No comments: