Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Almost Done With Training At Work

Tomorrow is going to be the last day of training at work. Originally I was just going to work at this job and then begin work at a collections agency in April. Now I'm having second thoughts. I'm currently working at an appraisal company and now I'm thinking about just sticking around and learning about the whole real estate market. I don't plan on becoming an agent or broker, but on being an appraiser. We still have to see how my actual job goes after training so I can see if it's something that will help benefit me in my future. Appraisers will always be needed, even during foreclosures... Training ends Wednesday then I have a one week of mentoring and shadowing. I still have until April to decide what I want to do. Seems like I'm always thrown with new paths and decisions, I just hope I'm walking in the right direction.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lolz, getting philosophical towards the end there! oh by the way, that freaking work-out I did with you is still sore after 3 days!! WTF! haha.