Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Another Job Offer

Just when I thought it was impossible for me to find a job, I got 2 job offers now. While I start my new job tomorrow, today I got another job offer as a collections rep. The pay is $2 less then the 1st job offer however there is commission. I have until April 9th to decide if I want the collections job and I have to weigh my options out. The pros to the collections job is it's 20 miles closer and there is room to make extra money based off the commission IF I am actually good at the job. The con is it's $2 less per hour and I have to work 2 Saturdays a month, but it's only 4 hours. I'm leaning towards the collections job just because of the fact that I can make waaaaay more if I hit my commission. I've never had a problem with commission jobs and I think it helps me stay motivated to work harder. I'll try out the review rep job for now and by April, I should have a firm decision.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you answered your own post my friend. definitely get the collections job, If you got commissions before, I'm sure you'll get it again! Take Care. Peace.