Friday, March 2, 2007

Net Worth as of March 2, 2007

Here is my 1st of the month Net Worth update.

Total Assets: $2,976
Total Debts: -$24,833
---------------------
Net Worth: -$21,857

Difference from last month: -$526
Percentage Difference: -2.47%

NetWorthIQ Click here to see full details.

Not a good month at all. I was averaging paying off $1,000 a month until now. Originally I was supposed to move to Vegas and I ended up charging moving expenses on my credit cards, plus I lost $200 for my apartment security deposit which was non-refundable. The good news is that I'll be getting a tax refund so I'll be applying it to my debts which will help. I may be getting a new job on March 15th which pays $1 more per hour than my previous job so that will also help. Got to save, save, save!



No comments: