Sunday, May 20, 2007

New Credit Score

It seems that I may have hit a minor bump in the road. I received a new monthly credit score from TransUnion. It went from 600 to 562. The only thing I can think of to make my credit score decline is that I opened up 3 new credit cards. I haven't been late on any of my bills and I'm slowly taking away my debt, but I know that opening new accounts can hurt your score so I'm not too worried. I'll just keep doing what I'm doing and it'll eventually go up.

As far as my appraisal online course is going I'm about 65% done. I have a about 12 more sections left and then 15 hours of USPAP then I'll be done. Can't wait to take the state exam and hopefully I pass it in one shot. Work is going good, learning new things everyday.


1 comment:

Opra said...

Right, opening a new credit line can hurt your credit card account but onle a little. So, keep on using your credit cards and pay for them on time and in full and you'll improve your score soon.