Sunday, November 4, 2007

Net worth as of November 4, 2007

Here is my monthly Net Worth update.

Total Assets: $5,798
Total Debts: -$22,238
---------------------
Net Worth: -$16,440

NetWorthIQ Click here to see full details.

Sorry for the lack of updates the past 2 months. I was let go from my temp job back in August and I started my new job in September. I didn't get my first paycheck until mid October so I had to use up my emergency funds and also I did have to resort to credit cards to get by. I am back to a regular paycheck so things should get better. I did get carried away with 1 credit card however my Providian card had a balance of over $4,300 just a year or two ago and now it's down to $800. I've been paying about $400 a month towards this card and I have 2 months to go. Slowly but surely that credit card will go away.



No comments: