Sunday, December 2, 2007

Net Worth as of December 2, 2007

Here is my monthly Net Worth update.

Total Assets: $5,629
Total Debts: -$22,440
---------------------
Net Worth: -$16,811

Difference from last month: -$371
Percentage Difference: -2.26%

NetWorthIQ Click here to see full details.


It's hard to stay on your financial track with the Christmas holidays around the corner and with Black Friday sales after Thanksgiving. I'm pretty much done with all my Christmas shopping. I will slowly climb out of the negative net worth column and slowly accumulate wealth. I have a couple of ideas in the works and currently planning to have a productive 2008. Enjoy the holidays and look forward to more updates to this site. Bookmark and tell a friend!



1 comment:

Little Dough Girl said...

What a cool tool! I am going to sign up. I am terriofied to know what my net worht is, or isn't. I'll be blogging it and linking back here. Credit due my friend!