Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Net worth as of January 1, 2008

Here is my monthly Net Worth update.

Total Assets: $7,258
Total Debts: -$23,440
---------------------
Net Worth: -$16,182

Difference from last month: +$629
Percentage Difference: +3.74%

NetWorthIQ Click here to see full details.

Great way to start the year! I will be knocking down all my debt so I can reach a $0 net worth in by December 2009. I am still following my original plan however I am looking forward to a 6 month review raise in May 2008. This will help dictate the rest of the year and I am planning on a trip to Las Vegas and Arizona before March. January is going to be a huge month for me but I will be updating with more pics and videos. Stay tuned!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

About the majority of our population are in debts. Some have that desire, to come out of it. While others, unable to find a way out of it ... gets buried in more debt.It's good to see that you are conscious of your debts and are planning for a debt free life.Your genuine effort is an inspitation for all the debt stricken people. Just don't worry chap, i believe your mission 2009 shall surely be successful.Last time i had a similar situation but i had to go for the debt consolidation care program.Actually at times it goes beyond our control. However Self help is the best help.....What do you say?