Tuesday, May 6, 2008

www.100kjourney.com

www.100kjourney.com is now working!

I will be focusing on creating wealth for the remainder of the year. My debt is under control and I am slowly paying it all off. I have 3 credit cards remaining, about $8,000 left on my car, and I have not used my credit cards to add on new debt.

Creating wealth will be a slow but steady journey. I have created a deadline of May 20, 2008 to create a rough draft of my business plan. A friend of mine has gotten me motivated to start creating wealth again and the only way is through passive income. I have all these ideas in my head, but until I have them on paper in a structured manner, it will always be an "idea."

I will be working on my business plan and my goal is to have my business up and running by August of 2008.

No comments: