Tuesday, July 8, 2008

July Net Worth Update Coming Soon

I haven't had time to get my July net worth so I will be updating it this week. I've been working hard on my 2 online businesses and I have a couple of more things in the works. I'm still not currently working because my new job is lagging with the background check. If all goes well I will be either starting next week or on July 28th. I'm in no rush to start because I've been using all my time to dedicate to learning new things and trying to make money.

I added a new sponsor, My Credit Group, MyCreditGroup.com | Credit Repair Servicesbecause I am personally using them to help repair my credit. I've found some collections stuff I've been trying to remove for the past 2 years and it's still showing up. I'll put a review later on how their services actually go.




No comments: