Wednesday, January 10, 2007

I Hit Another Road Block...

As I check my bank account balance, I'm surprised and see a -$100.00 balance. Just when I think things are going great, I manage to get 2 insufficient fund fees. I forgot turn off my auto-transfers to my Roth IRA accounts and I got hit with 2 fees. Because of the holidays, I had a lot of days off and I didn't have enough to cover my regular transfers this month. Luckily I have enough in my savings to cover the negative balance. I think this is the first time ever I actually have money to transfer over. Usually, I'd have to wait till payday to fix the problem. So what did I learn here? Make sure you have enough money in your account on a daily basis. -$64 in fees, I will try to call my bank tomorrow to see if they can do anything for me. Hope all goes well, another lesson learned.

No comments: