Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Job Interviews

Had 2 job interviews today, one at Sears for a Sales Associate, the other as a collections agent. The Sears went great however they only hire part time and you have to work your way up to a full time position. That's just not going to cut it for me. The collections job is the one I'm hoping to get. I had my 2nd interview today and if all goes well, I will start on Monday. I have 2 more job interviews tomorrow. One for another collections agency and the other at Precision Marketing. I still don't know what kind of job that one is. So the past couple of days, I've been through tons of interviews and what I've learned is they all ask the same type of questions. Mainly, "Give me a time when (input scenario here.)" All they want is examples of past experiences. Since I'm used to these type of interview questions, I always use the same example. I really don't see how they can go by these questions because basically the best bullshitter story teller will win. Luckily I have 5 years experience in "bullshitting."



No comments: